fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

2.0 1 0.5
Moisturizers July 14, 2012 514
Johnson’s Dreamy Skin Hand Cream
Let me start off by saying I have found my new FAVOURITE hand cream. :) The packaging alone is reason to buy it ;) It's also such a good price, how can you resist?

The tube is lilac and so is the actual cream. It's a pretty purple with the most amazing scent. It's fairly strong for those that prefer a lighter scent. But the Moonflower smell isn't too sweet or overpowering in my opinion. It's a very soothing and relaxing smell. It's formulated with relaxing aromasoothe essence, which helps to relax and calm you before sleep. I love this cream so much that I use it during the day as well as before bed. :) I am a highly stressed, anxiety-ridden person so this helps calm my mind during the day. The smell is just so pretty and relaxing.

This cream almost has a thick mousse like look to it, but it's so soft and silky and really melts into your hands with absolutely no residue or sticky feeling. Your hands feel like pure satin. I also don't reapply very often as this keeps them feeling soft for long.

I will most definitely keep buying this as long as they keep selling it :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply