4.9 29 0.5
Body Moisturizers August 01, 2012 933
wonderfully calming
(Updated: July 08, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received my Johnson's body care Dreamy Skin body lotion and hand cream just before leaving on a trip to Europe. And because of luggage restrictions, I could not take them with me, which means I have not had a lot of time to use/review the products.

But since I have arrived back in the Mother City, I found that my skin, hair, nails, everything is sooo dehydrated from all the dry “aeroplane air” (7 flights in 2 weeks...) and the change of seasons, going from winter here to summer in Europe & back to winter here.

So needless to say, I have been using my Johnson's body care Dreamy Skin body lotion and hand cream religiously since I got back, and I can honestly say that I can definitely feel it working :)

There are 2 things I particularly like about this product:

1- The wonderfully calming, soothing, subtle flowery smell. When I first opened the bottle I immediately thought of flowers in the moonlight.. And 'lo – and – behold' what did it say on the back of the bottle when I turned it around : “contains Aromasoothe, a relaxing fragrance enriched with Moonflower aroma.. Right on the money.. ;)

2- I also love the silky soft texture of the lotion. Not too heavy, but also not too watery, so that it leaves your skin velvety smooth after application.

Its best to use the lotion at night after your bath or shower and before bedtime. For one thing, because the fragrance is so wonderful to fall asleep with and also because our bodies do most of its repairing and regenerating at night while we sleep. So if you apply this nourishing lotion just before going to sleep, your body can use all the wonderful ingredients that it absorbs via the lotion, to have your skin feeling beautifully revived in the morning when you wake up :)

But I've been using it morning & evening, since I came back, just for that extra boost of nourishment. And carrying the Moonflower aroma with me throughout the day is definitely an added benefit ;)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply