4.9 29 0.5
Body Moisturizers August 01, 2012 933
delivers moisture to the skin
(Updated: July 08, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using this body lotion in the evenings after I’ve showered, I find that the Aromasoothe essence in the lotion really does soothe and relax me. I like the originality of the lilac colour of the product and the consistency of the product as it’s easy to rub in the skin.
In terms of moisture it definitely delivers moisture to the skin and I can see a difference on my legs where they are usually so dry and itchy during winter they haven’t been a problem while using this body lotion, even the next day after I’ve showered and all the lotion has washed off, my legs still feel moisturised and aren’t dry in the least. The only negative thing about this lotion, and I’m quite fussy about this, is that it does leave a slight stickiness to the skin that even after a while is still there. I can’t stand the feeling of being sticky and therefore I noticed this immediately, It’s not a very sticky feeling but it feels like it hasn’t quite all absorbed into the skin and therefore left a thin layer on the skin.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply