fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 2 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 17, 2012 300
I was excited to try this product, as I have combination/oily skin and it sounded right up my alley. Firstly, one of the most noticeable factors about it was the scent - Johnson's products always smell yummy and fresh! Next, the consistency. This day cream has a very thin, light consistency, and is easily absorbed into the skin. It gets absorbed very quickly, therefore cutting down "getting ready" time in the mornings. As the consistency is so light, one tube of face cream lasts you ages - a few months possibly. At this price, it's a real bargain. i found my skin felt refreshed after using this cream, and ready for makeup. I personally have sensitive skin, and felt like it might be a bit too thin/not quite moisturising enough for my skin type. I also had a feeling my skin could break out into a rash from it, as it felt a bit uncomfortable and a little itchy. Hard to explain, but will keep using it and see if I stand to be corrected. Other than that, a lovely product! Would recommend it for young skin especially :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply