fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 2 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 17, 2012 290
We all know the wonderful advantages that zinc holds for oily skin types in particular – by controlling oiliness and helping to prevent breakouts, zinc is by far an important ingredient in any skin care range for oily skin types. Two favourite things about this product: First, the UV filters. Clever people to combine the two so that we don't have to apply a sunscreen too! We're busy ladies, and don't always have time for such things. Second, it really IS a great base for your make-up! This was the first thing i tested about this product - application of foundation was easy and smooth, and didn't melt off on a hot day!

True to this whole range, a little of this product goes a long way, and this tube will definitely last you quite a long time. Application is easy, squeeze out however much product u need, and gently massage it into your skin. My skin absorbed this day fluid so so quickly, and felt so soft and healthy. It's a pleasure to use. I always think of how it feels like it's kissing your skin. It's light, thus it doesn't leave your skin feeling heavy and weighed down.

I always tend to mix and match my products depending on the day, however, i have found that using the whole "Daily essentials" range for combination skin will ensure the promised "soft and smooth" skin. It's really so simple, clease and moisturise (tone in-between if you really need to).

Overall i LOVE this day fluid. It works really well with my skin, whether i'm wearing make-up or not. It's super affordable, accessible and so so easy to use. I highly recommend it.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply