Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 6 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 08, 2012 590
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the cream continuously for 2 weeks now along with all the other Johnson's products sent to us. I believe that you need to give all creams at least 1 week of continuous use to really test how good they are because it takes your skin a while to adapt to a new product and then you can only really tell how it works for you.

When receiving this I was very reluctant to test it out because my skin is incredibly fussy and it took me a long time to find a range of products that did not agitate my sensitive skin. But I thought to myself that Johnson's makes baby products so their products should be gentle enough to use on my skin without causing problems, and to my relief I was right. The cream has a nice consistency to it that allows it to be easily absorbed into the skin, so much so that not even a minute passes and all traces of the cream are gone - that is what I love most about the cream. You can't feel it just sitting on the surface of your skin doing nothing. This penetrates easily and quickly and left my skin feeling soft and moisturised without any greasy feeling. I also like the soft powdery scent that it has.

I am incredibly impressed with this cream. For winter I think the SPF of 15 is sufficient but in summer you would need to add some sunscreen with a higher SPF. But that's me being nit-picky. This is the perfect day cream because it's light weight and absorbs completely so you can apply makeup almost immediately.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply