Review Detail

4.7 21 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes August 04, 2016 2062
Johnson's #VitaRich review by Suvena
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was first informed of the Johnsons Vita Rich range by a friend of mine who had recently visited India. She waxed lyrical about the brightening lotion with pomegranate extract so I was very enthusiastic about trying it out and therefore, made it my first choice in this review process.

I have semi typical Indian skin in that I am prone to dark marks and uneven skin tone. I also experience dryness during colder months and my insatiable skin is usually left parched from most body moisturisers, hence the switch to body oil. I look for a body range that is able to cater to thirsty skin, treat uneven skin tone and is gorgeously scented. Also a range that respects the pH of my skin as I find that heavily scented products or products with severe ingredients tend to leave my skin irritated, dull and uneven. A fresh healthy glow is key. Especially as I approach 30. I work in the steel engineering industry, so I also require a product that works fast, with longevity, as I endure early mornings and harsh conditions.

I am happy to report that on my very first use I fell in love with the sweet fragrance of this range. I was also pleased to see that a tiny amount resulted in a generous lather. My skin did not feel tightened or parched and there was no skin irritation. The lotion had a gel like consistency which I love, and absorbed quickly and easily into my skin. My skin feels comfortable and soft and I smell great :)

So far, so good. Looking forward to making this product partial to my routine.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Suvena-2.JPG
Suvena-1.JPG
Johnson's #VitaRich video review by Suvena
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply