4.7 21 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes August 04, 2016 2062
Johnson's #VitaRich review by Laurina
(Updated: September 02, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was so excited when my Johnson’s products arrived at my house. I don’t think I’ve been that excited about something in a long time. I was so excited to open the packaging up that I didn’t even bother to play with the bubble wrap like I usually do with deliveries.
The first thing that caught my attention, my sense of smell in particular, is the amazing aroma that was coming from my package. The Vita-Rich Brightening Body Wash with pomegranate flower extract was the one that caught my sense of smell the most.

The packaging is so beautiful. And I love how you don’t have to squeeze with the power of five weightlifters just to get some product out of any of the bottles. All the products smell absolutely amazing and I love how the body washes and body lotions have matching fragrances, it makes it so much easier to “build” on fragrance. I have a feeling that using the body wash and the matching fragranced body moisturizer will make for an interesting and long lasting combo, so excited to try these amazing products out and see the results. I am not a major fan of body bar soaps as they tend to strip my skin of its natural oils and leave my skin feeling extremely dry so I am super excited to try the Johnson’s bar soaps the most and see if they will be any different.

What I Want

When I was younger, before I took the time out to figure out my skin type and what exactly it is I should look for in a product, I used to just pick whatever body moisturizer I could find and use that. Of course that never worked out quite well. Now that I know my skin a little more and pay attention to its needs and wants I am more cautious about what products I use and what ingredients are in each and every beauty product I purchase.

I have extremely dry skin that needs a lot of “outside help” when it comes to staying hydrated, moisturized and non-flaky. The fact that I am addicted to taking showers and staying clean and thus take at least two showers a day probably doesn’t help in my mission to have moisturized skin as we all know taking showers and baths can sometimes strip your skin of those essential oils.

I am therefore constantly looking for body products that not only leave me feeling squeaky clean (because my love for relaxing showers and baths will never fade) but also leave my skin feeling amazingly moisturized at the same time.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Laurina-5.jpg
Laurina-4.jpg
Laurina-3.jpg
Laurina-2.jpg
Laurina-1.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply