Review Detail

4.7 21 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes August 04, 2016 2058
Johnson's Vita Rich Pomengranate Body Care Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As Winter blooms into Spring, our skin's needs elicit moisturisers as the holy grail of skin care. For me personally, the transition from season to season renders my skin dry and uneven. Also, with my harsh working conditions (engineering and construction), I am often left with parched irritated skin. Having Indian skin, i am very prone to dullness and dark marks as well, more so on my body than on my face so I was really excited to test out this range.

The new Johnson's Vita Rich range is made with skin loving, natural ingredients that each provide your skin with different beauty benefits. Enriched with vitamin C as well essential fatty acids to smooth, brighten and hydrate, this Vita Rich range offers a gentle formula blended with fruit extracts and glycerin to leave your skin nurtured and looking noticeably radiant and healthier.

I opted for the body washes as opposed to the soap as soaps tend to leave my skin dryer and uncomfortable. Initially, I was immediately drawn to the fresh fruity fragrances of this range that seem to last all day long. What I have also noticed is that a tiny amount of body wash gives a rich and long lasting lather that does not leave any discomfort or dryness once washed off but rather, a supple hydration. For someone such as myself who has to be at work at 7am daily, a multi tasking product like this is perfect!

The body lotions smell equally alluring with the Pomegranate being my favourite. These lotions have a gel creme texture that absorbs quickly and easily into skin and leaves a refreshing aroma with glowing effect. I felt a deeply layered hydration that enhanced my olive skin glow and left me dewy for the course of the day. In winter i normally tend to use body oils as body lotions do not suffice, however i was pleasantly surprised with this range.

Really impressed with these products and looking forward to making the range a solid part of my routine.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply