Newborn Range shot.jpg
Body Moisturizers July 05, 2017 1113
Johnson's top-to-toe range IS the best for moisture
(Updated: August 29, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Johnson's top-to-toe range works really well on my baby. The product is so gentle on his sensitive skin. Due to his skin being about 30% thinner than mine (as is for all babies in general), it leaves him at risk when exposed to germs and viruses. But with this range, his skin is not only well protected, but it's also moisturized all day long. Using this product leaves me at ease knowing this. The packaging is so practical that I actually allow my baby to hold it while I bath or massage him and I am confident that it will not leak. It looks good too! I would absolutely recommend this product to everyone I know because it looks good and is practical .It feels and smells good on my baby's skin, it moisturizes and protects my baby's skins 24/7 and it's really easy on the pocket. Just one little squeeze goes a very long way. This product is easily accessible as it is available from most leading retailers and pharmacies who also have online shopping available. Johnson's will remain a staple in our home for a long time to come.
You may view my review on my blog here: https://www.liamandcoletheblog.co.za and stand a chance to win a prize!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Johnson's baby top-to-toe
T
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply