Newborn Range shot.jpg
Body Moisturizers July 05, 2017 1105
Top to toe moisture
(Updated: July 18, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My daughter was born with extremely dry skin and eczema. We had tried almost every product on the shelf and until now we had not come across a product that gives us the desired results.

I have to admit that because of previous disappointments I was very skeptical to try the Johnson's range.

Neatly packaged in a sunny yellow and white box we opened our package. The branding of the product gave it a very gentle and friendly look.

We have effectively been using the range for seven days now and I must admit me and my daughter are equally as happy. Her skin has never looked more radiant and moisturised. We have finally given rest to the constant itching and look forward to bath time.

The products are not only gentle on her sensitive skin but gentle on the eyes. No tears during bath time is always a plus. The body wash works both as a body wash and shampoo which makes life easier and my pockets a little bit happier. Before bed time we use the massage oil to relax and that gives us peaceful long nights.

Johnson's has really outdone themselves with this new range. I'm so obsessed with these products that I myself have started using the body massage oil. It helps relieve tense muscles after a long day and keeps my skin glowing.

I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from dry skin, not just babies.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply