Newborn Range shot.jpg
Body Moisturizers July 05, 2017 1108
Johnson's Top-to-toe Range
(Updated: August 21, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have learnt very important factors that contributes to my baby having healthy and nourished skin. I've learnt that her skin is thinner, more prone to dryness and loses and absorbes moisture much faster than mine.

I've been using all the products together for a week now and noticed that her skin was even more moisturised and glowing than before.

The products are designed to give her skin that extra hydration that baby skin needs to stay healthy. Although the product is effective in cleansing and moisturising, it still is very gentle to her skin.

The product packaging is well presented while safety and convenience was taken in consideration. The massage oil comes with a safety cap and easily dispensed spout .The bottle for the wash has a pump dispenser which make usage a breeze when working with only one hand.

The pricing is really good value for money as the products are available in quite big bottles (from 500ml for R59.95).

It's a no brainer ... I'm definitely refilling on these amazing & good quality product!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Product review: Johnson's Top-to-toe Range #Johnsonsbestformoisture
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply