Newborn Range shot.jpg
Body Moisturizers July 05, 2017 1113
Johnson's Top to Toe video review
(Updated: August 29, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My baby boy is 3 months old and I was a little apprehensive about trying something new on his skin. He has very dry and sensitive skin, Johnson's was one of the baby brands that I hadn't tried on him up until now.

I started using the Johnson's top-to-toe range about 2 weeks ago , I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised and very impressed! Ezra's skin is not dry at all. It is moisturised, soft to the touch and he smells so good!

Bath time is a lot of fun for us, because Ezra loves the water and we bond beautifully when we bath him, but adding Johnson's to our bath time routine has made it even better. My favourite product out of this range is the massage oil. I've noticed how it soaks into his skin and doesn't just sit on the surface. Ezra loves being massaged and I love massaging him. Since using this range on him, he no longer has dry, red patches on his arms and face ,that's a clear indication that his skin is protected and much healthier than it was.

Baby skin is so delicate and sensitive, learning how my babies skin gains and looses moisture much faster than adult skin has made me very conscious of how I treat and maintain the moisture in Ezra skin.

Overall, I am really impressed with this range. The price is right, especially when considering that the bottles are 500ml and will last a decent amount of time as my baby's body isn't big :) I would definitely repurchase this product! I hope that it works as well for you and your little, as it has for me and my little boy.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Beauty Bulletin: Johnson's top to toe Product review #JohnsonsBestforMoisture
A
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply