Newborn Range shot.jpg
Body Moisturizers July 05, 2017 1105
Best Products for baby skin care
(Updated: August 21, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am so happy I tried these products it must have been like fate.
My boy has slight eczema on his legs and his brother has severe eczema, so I am very picky on the products I use on my baby's skin to prevent it from triggering the extreme cases that my older son has.
I tried these products for a week and after using all of them neither caused any irritation, aggravation or even inflammation to my baby's skin.
The wash is so mild some splashed into my baby's eye while bathing and it did not cause any reactions or burning sensations.
The scent is mild and gentle but sweet and amazing.
The massage products relaxed and calmed my baby, he even fell asleep while I used them on his skin.
You can get these products on the 3 for 2 special at Clicks stores until the 23rd of July!! Take 3 and get the cheapest one free!
None of the products textures are heavy, thick or sticky, they are all light and leave the skin FEELING nourished, replenished and moisturized for a long period of time as opposed to other products that just absorb quickly and leave the skin drier.
I would review any of Johnsons baby product again as its truly become a brand I can trust.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Johnsons Top-to-Toe massage oil.jpg
Johnsons Top-to-Toe Baby Range-Tiffany Pillay
Voiceover Video of the difference between adult&baby skin.
The difference between adult&baby skin...
Johnsons Top-to-Toe Tiffany Pillay Review
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply