Review Detail

4.6 24 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes July 27, 2015 929
First Impression- Johnson’s Even Complexion Red berry & Soy extract Face Wash
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First I would like to compliment the packaging, BEAUTIFUL!! Was like opening a gift on Christmas day or my birthday.
The container itself for the product is also pretty, smells gooooooood.
Johnson’s Even Complexion Facial Wash is suitable for all skin types and doesn’t leave your skin feeling dry afterwards. Even suitable for complicated skin like mine which is a combination of very sensitive, dry & oily depending on weather or product I’m using as well as PIGMENTATION!!
Having had used this face wash for over a week I can truly see and feel the difference on my skin, in terms of sensitivity and uneven complexion which goes to say works better when using the full range.
My skin feels soft and looks brighter, and slightly firmer thanks to the berry extracts which contain the highest levels of antioxidants, which prevent free radicals from aging our skin . #SELFIEMODEON!
Definitely recommend Johnson’s Even complexion Berry Facial wash if you looking for brighter more radiant skin and if you have sensitive skin this product is definitely a good buy for only R49.95 at most outlets.(Checkers, Pick n Pay, Clicks)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
johnson-s-face-care-even-complexion-facial-wash.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply