fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 5 0.5
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Wonder
I've been a blonde for approximately 3 months now. It has been one of the toughest tasks yet to maintain my blonde hair and to keep it healthy and shining.
In the three months, I've literally tried every trick of the trade to keep blonde dyed hair healthy. Some of these tricks have worked well and others just failed.
The John Frieda products that were sent to me could not have come at a more perfect time.

I was, firstly, blown away by the fact that the shampoo & conditioner duo was specially formulated for dark blonde hair (which fits my specifications) and one can also buy it in light blonde and even brunette.

Secondly,The smell of it is simply refreshing and reassures you that you're naturally curing your hair. The shampoo & conditioner are made of Jojoba Oil, Honey and Oatmeal. I've always heard only good things about applying Honey to the hair. It is known to smooth the hair and add extra shine as well as to lighten blonde hair and give it the right tints of gold.

Thirdly, once I applied it to my hair, the shampoo created a good lather with just a tiny amount and rinsed easily out of the hair. The conditioner was so soft and made my hair feel like silk. I think this is due to the fact that it was a special moisturizing conditioner.

Once I had dried my hair and examined the results closely after a few washes, I noticed my blonde color slowly settling in. When I dyed my hair blonde, I opted for highlights and not a full head of dye but this combo of hair products made my whole head of hair blended and different shades of dark blonde.
I also noticed my hair had become less dry and damaged. It was now easy to manage and never lost its shine days after I washed it.

Like I mentioned before and as can be seen in the magnificent results, this is my savior to my blonde hair. With this in mind and the fact that I've been using it for two weeks now, I, in all honesty, find no fault with the products. They work so well with the type of hair I have and it highlights my color and moisturizes my locks at the same time. I don't think I'll be changing hair products for a while now and will recommend all blondes out there to try this product, it is definitely worth the investment and the tubes are big and full and will last long.
L
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply