Review Detail

4.5 14 0.5
Bringing my Blonde Back to Life #meandjohnfrieda
(Updated: November 14, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was super excited when I received my very own bottles of the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Hi-Impact Restoring Shampoo and Conditioner to try out. It apparently rejuvinates blonde hair's healthy shades and distressed strands and because it can be used on both natural and colour-treated blonde hair (highlights & lowlights), it seems to be the perfect product for ALL types of blondes!

If you look at the pics I uploaded, you can see that my hair has a very fine texture and, from all the coloring, has become brittle and damaged. This is why I tend to take a great deal of effort in caring for my hair and trying to bring it back to life!

The packaging of this product is awesome. I love the metallic silver paired with the matte black and pink accents. It gives it a super modern and high quality look!

After the first wash I was quite impressed with a few things. The shampoo lathers so easily in my hair. I usually shampoo my hair twice as I always find that the first wash never really lathers at all. But with the John Frieda Shampoo one wash is more than enough! It also smells delicious which is always a plus!

The conditioner also smells yummy and a little goes a long way! My hair is a lot more manageable in terms of brushing it through when it is still wet. I also find that once my hair dries it looks less damaged and actually feels thicker.

I have washed my hair with the shampoo and conditioner 3 times now and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with both. I don't normally use store bought shampoo and conditioner (I prefer salon quality brands) but this has both the look and results of a salon quality brand. I would definitely recommend this to my friends (especially the fake blondes) and I would definitely consider it the next time I need to stock up on hair products!

If you compare my before and after pics you can see that I have a lot less frizz and fly aways. My color also seems a lot more vibrant and almost more natural!

P.S. Please excuse the end of my video, my computer isn't playing nice today!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
before and after
After
Super happy with this brand!
After
My blondie repair kit!
condition before
Condition before
My full experience using John Frieda!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0