Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 14 0.5
Wonderful product!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've been trialing the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Hi-Impact shampoo and conditioner for about a week now. Over the course of the week, I washed my hair four times, in order to give as honest a review as possible.

Purely as haircare, this set is amazing. I have used the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating range before, and I was even more impressed by Hi-Impact! It makes my hair feel super soft. I'm lucky to have very manageable hair, so I can't comment too much on how it affects that, but it did make my hair quite smooth. It also smells incredible! My hair permanently smells like I've just left the salon.

As for if it made my hair any blonder, I think this shampoo needs to be trialed for longer to make a call on that. I noticed it brought some of my highlights out more strongly, but there doesn't seem to be a huge difference in the overall colour of my hair. As I said though, after only a week it has made a slight difference, so I'm sure that over the course of using a full bottle, the difference would be more noticeable.

I would definitely recommend and repurchase these products. It is on the pricier end of the drugstore spectrum, but I find that you don't need to use much product each time you wash your hair. Previous bottles of John Frieda shampoo have lasted me 5-6 months! So I think it actually works out to be better value for money in the long run than cheaper brands.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Before
After
John Frieda Review || Velvet and Vibranium
V
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply