Review Detail

4.5 14 0.5
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Hi- Impact Review
(Updated: November 09, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Over the past week I have reviewed the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Hi- Impact shampoo and conditioner. I am very selective with the products I use with my hair , as my hair is regualry bleacked and dyed and this can often leave it brittle and frizzy. I also tend to have oily hair after 2-3 days and my hair is naturally finer in texture, straight and lacks voume, so it is vital that the shampoo and conditionar I use help aid all these things.

Over the past week I have found that the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Hi- Impact shampoo and conditioner are great products to use , I used it three times during the week and I felt the feel of my hair had a lot more volume, had a healthy shine and is especially great if you have honey blonde tones or , you are more of a yellow blonde. I have platinum blonde hair so I needed to use a toner in conjunction with the shampoo to ensure I didn’t have any brassiness . Another great John Frieda product to use for this, is the colour renew tone correcting shampoo which is a must have for me.

I always worry regarding frizzy ends and brittle hair, but the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Hi- Impact conditioner left my hair feeling smooth and gave my hair a natural vibrancy and bounce. The formula was very light so it didn’t leave my hair feeling oily as I often wear my hair down and try avoid conditioner because of this, with this conditioner however my hair didn’t get oily as quick as it normally does.

I would defiantly recommend this product to everyone with natural or dyed blonde hair as it really lifts the colour and adds volume to hair that has been over processed and chemically treated. If you have fine hair you will really see the difference in the bounciness of your hair. It is a great every day shampoo and conditioner and very affordable for the value it gives, it also smells great which is always a bonus, I will definitely be adding the John Frieda Sheer blonde Products to my shopping cart in the future.

X
Shelby

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
hair.jpg
#meandjohnfrieda
S
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply