4.5 14 0.5
Review update: Lisa Anne Kitching
(Updated: November 08, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Feel of my hair:
damn my hair feels good! :) Its super soft, shiny and the colour is so much more vibrant!
Look of my hair:
My hairs colour looks alot more vibrant, and my hair definitely looks a lt more healthy and bouncy! It is also not as frizzy as it usually is!
Manageability of my hair:
One thing I can definitely say is that when I blow dry my hair it is effortless to achieve the styles I want to achieve and my hair is alot less knotty too. It is sleek and the frizz has vanished!
How many times I have used the shampoo and conditioner:
6 times so far ( i wash my hair every day!)
How it compares to my usual look:
Some days my hair doesnt look how I want it to look after i have blow dried it, and therefore it usually gets shoved in a pony tail. However, this shampoo and conditioner makes my hair smooth and sleek and brings out the colour, and so I am enjoying wearing my hair down and styled as I please!
Would you recommend these products to others:
Absolutely. What a fantastic addition to a brilliant brand!
Would you purchase the shampoo and conditioner again?:
Hell yeah! in fact, the 3 for 2 special just started at clicks and i definitely intend on stocking up before christmas (Price is R119 each)
Do you feel the shampoo and conditioner is value for money?:
In general, John Frieda is excellent value for money. Their products are of insane quality standards and never fail to meet my expectations. Their new and improved formulas and branding are easily just as good as or even better than exclusive salon products.

Best used in conjunction with the colour renew range as well as sheer blonde repairing treatment and hair oils :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Up close of colour after 6 washes
After photos (after a blow dry)
John Frieda Video Review
L
Top 50 Reviewer 120 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply