fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 2 0.5
John Frieda Sheet Blonde: Go Blonder Shampoo and Conditioner
I love all John Frieda products since we met that eventful day on the summer of 2009 in Chicago! Aah, happy Hairday memories! So, after using Brilliant Brunette for a few years, I knew where to go to care for my blonde tresses!

A Fantastic product for caring for naturally blonde/coloured/highlighted hair. With Chamomille and Citrus it "restores moisture and renews softness for a sun-kissed shimmery blonde".

As mentioned before I am currently rocking an ombre, so looking for the best maintenance products on the market for my blonde locks. This shampoo and conditioner combo works from the word go: My hair is transformed into Goldilocks-esque splendour with a delicious fruity fragrance!

Now, since I am also about beauty on a budget, I did seek out the alternative product and was pleasantly surprised that Dischem stocks something very similar: STYLEINNOVATION Reflections Shampoo and Conditioner for BLonde Hair. It is also enriched with Chamomile and Citrus (natural hair ingredients) and at R35.99 was a bit kinder to my student budget lol! The natural extracts penetrate the hair deeply to "nourish and enhance blonde hair colour."

Still, Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Shampoo and Conditioner is definitely a great product from John Frieda!! The name speaks for itself and you can trust this quality brand. Thus,at around R95 from Clicks you are getting your Club Card points Worth! #kaChing!
MA
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply