Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 3 0.5
Here comes the sun!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My hair is a very dark shade of blonde. In the past I’ve used lightning sprays to lift the colour of my roots when I don’t have enough time to let the sun naturally lighten it. I’m so glad I tried out John Frieda’s Sheer Blonde go blonder lightening shampoo and conditioner. It gave my hair that sun-kissed look without having to use any of those old damaging hair sprays. I started noticing a difference after the third wash.
Pro tip: After shampooing my hair, I pat my hair dry with a towel (never rub your hair dry as the friction can roughen and even ruins the hair shaft.) You don’t want it to be dripping wet anymore, but it also shouldn’t be too dry. After that I add a generous dollop of conditioner (I have long hair so use almost half a palm-full) to my hair and work it in. Then I continue showering, trying to leave the hair untouched for at least 5 minutes before rinsing. Hair is always beautifully soft and a little lighter after every wash.

While it’s perfectly fine to use regularly (my hair feels soft and supple after every wash) I have found that my hair can get pretty dry so I would recommend a mask treatment. I used John Frieda’s Conditioning Treatment which has worked like a charm. (You can find it here: http://www.beautybulletin.com/hair/treatments-masks/john-frieda-blonde-hair-repair-conditioning-treatment)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
A
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply