4.4 7 0.5
Treatments, Masks August 31, 2013 502
Eliminate Frizz with Eaze
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am in love with the Frizz eaze spray!
Weightless spray with heat protection blocks out frizz as you straighten. Proprietary blend of polymers with keratin protein wraps each strand, sealing in straight styles for up to 3 days.* Keeps hair glossy, smooth, and swinging with body.
When I first saw this in the store, I said I had to try it. I am so glad that I did. It really helps curly hair become straight using blower, then flat iron. It also does last for 3 days.Great product to use from John Frieda.

My hair is very thick and dries very frizzy. It was taking me 30 minutes to flat iron all the frizz out. With 3 day straight, I am able to get less frizz during blow drying, which reduces the amount of time it takes to iron. The product is very light, and my hair shines! Love it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 24, 2013
One of the best serums on the market. This serum is awesome!

A little of this goes a long way. i love how it does not weigh hair down, (and won`t take away the volume of your hair) leaves hair sooo silky and it provides excellent heat protection. i usually use this on damp hair before blow-drying or even after styling (on my dry hair) to smooth those frizzies and flyaways
T
tzar
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply