4.3 22 0.5
Shampoo August 28, 2015 595
John Frieda® Luxurious Volume® Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Wow! This range is amazing.

I have very fine hair which lacks volume. I also lose hair easily and don't have a lot of hair, this is why this range appealed to me so much. I have been using these products for the past few weeks and have noticed such a difference!

I use the shampoo and conditioner with every wash. These products smell amazing and clean my hair very well. They also leave my hair feeling less frizzy. I noticed these products give my hair volume at my roots and towards the middle of my hair. It is hard to describe but my hair looks and feels more full when using these products.

The root spray. I use this when I am blow drying my hair. This has become a staple in my hair routine! I notice such a difference in my roots. I also used this on a friend that has more fuller hair than mine but she too felt this product should be a staple. It is such a quick and easy step to help give a lift to your hair.

The mousse. I use this when curling my hair. I find it makes the curls look full as wells as helps hold the curls. I did find the product to be a nit sticky in my hair but i find this with most mousse products.

The hairspray. I used this to hold my curls as well as to hold a formal hairstyle. The hairspray assisted in holding up teasing in my hair.

Overall I found this range to be very effective and well worth your money. For people with fine/limp hair, this range would be the best!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_5412.JPG
IC
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply