Review Detail

4.3 22 0.5
Shampoo August 28, 2015 595
First Impression - John Frieda Luxurious Volume Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I will be starting my 4 week John Frieda Luxurious Volume adventure today & I'm super excited to see what the end results will be! I have high hopes for my hair already!
I have struggled with flat, limp hair since I can remember. I've always tried volumizing shampoos's, conditioners's and other hair products but nothing seemed to do the trick. I also have very thin hair and not much of it either.

The following is my hair regime:
Firstly, I wash my hair every second day as I have a naturally oily scalp. I mainly only use shampoo on my roots, so my ends don't dry out. Then I use a moisturizing conditioner on the shaft of my hair. I do not blow dry my hair every time I wash it. This is because my hair usually falls flat on my head after and has no volume (I'm hoping the luxurious volume mousse and root booster does the trick!). I use a moisturizing mask once every 2 weeks or so. Attached is a photo of my hair before using the Luxurious Volume products.

My first impressions: I absolutely loved the smell! It's to die for. The feel of the products are smooth and luxe, very easy to apply and not too thick either.

I look forward to reviewing these products over the next 4 weeks and I hope my reviews will help at least onr person having the same flat hair problems as I do. Watch this space... Until next time xxx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply