Review Detail

4.3 22 0.5
Shampoo August 28, 2015 595
First Impressions John Frieda luxurious volume range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I consider myself lucky as I have been chosen to try and review as well as share my experience using the John Freida Luxurious Volume range, due to me being ill I am unable to do a video at this present moment however over the next 3 weeks I will be doing a video review to go more in depth about this amazing range. I, myself use the Frizz Ease range from this same brand and the results have been phenomenal. This set of products contains a shampoo, conditioner, all day hold hair spray, full volumizing mousse and root booster blow dry lotion. I am super amped to give this range a shot. I have fine hair which makes it harder to achieve volume so I would like to see what difference these products make to my hair. The packaging is amazing, you can tell its high end and of salon quality. The shampoo is see through gel like with a fruity scent and a kick of citrus so overall it should leave you feeling and smelling fresh. Over the course of the next three weeks I will be giving away a set of these amazing products as seen in the photo to a lucky lady so stay glued to my page for that. Let my first week begin...
#MeandLuxuriousVolume
#JohnFreidaSA

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG-20170602-WA0066.jpg
M
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply