Review Detail

4.3 22 0.5
Shampoo August 28, 2015 595
My overall experience
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Firstly i would like to thank the extraordinary BB team for sending me the John Frieda Luxurious Volume products to try out. To be honest with you I thought to myself "Can products really transform the look of your hair? Is this really possible?" And i finally have the answer to this question , yes!.

Each and every product that had been sent to me have worked to completely transform my dead flat hair into full voluminous and beautiful hair!.The dry shampoo always have my back on those blue lazy days and it works pretty well! . The Shampoo and Conditioner gave my hair instant thickness and a beautiful scent. My personal favourite was the volume building mousse and blow dry lotion . After using those 2 products I could say that magic happened!.To create a bit more volume I curled my hair and use the hair spray to hold the curls and let me tell you , it certainly didn't move after that! . The only thing that I wasn't very fond of was that its consistency was a little sticky for my liking. Overall I would say that this range really impressed me and i got salon-like treatment in the comfort of my home!. I would repurchase them all and recommend you to purchase it if you have lifeless hair like me.

Ciao beauties! xx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
B
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply