Review Detail

4.8 10 0.5
John Frieda Full Repair Strengthen & Restore Shampoo
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Full Repair to the rescue!

As a bottle blonde (hello breakage!) who shampoo's daily, I need a product that lives up to expectations. Years of bleaching and heat styling were no match for John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo!

I was enticed at first to try the product because of its attractive packaging and in the hope that the key ingredient, Inca Inchi oil, would help to restore my parched locks.
I love the scent of this shampoo, refreshing and uplifting without being overpowering.
The shampoo works itself into a generous lather and cleans thoroughly enough that a second wash isn't necessary. Immediately my hair felt soft and manageable, even before applying conditioner. I've experienced less knots and tangles when my hair is still wet, and after drying it feels weightless and silky. Normally I wouldn't be able to get away with just 'air drying' my hair after washing, but after a few uses of this product I can! I can say with confidence that that I've noticed an improvement in the condition and texture of my hair since using the John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo.

Megan x

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
John-Frieda-Full-Repair-Shampoo.jpg
MP
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply