fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 10 0.5
My New favourite!
Oh, I am a true fan of The Schwarzkopf Gliss range of shampoo's. In fact, I would swear that I would never switch to another range because I love that brand. But I was excited to receive my July Rubybox and was even more excited when I opened the box and this magnificent scent flourished out of it.

It was the John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. I received my box and work and could not wait to go home to have a shower to try it. The shampoo has such a lovely scent, I cannot even describe it really. It is a very fruity / flowery scent which genuinely lasts in your hair. The shampoo lathers very quickly and you don't even need to use a huge amount of it.

It contains Inca Inchi, which is a lightweight micro-oil rich in omega-3 which repairs the look and feel of over styled hair whilst also adding body. I could immediately feel that the shampoo was de-tangling my hair. I could not get enough of the scent. And trust me the entire bathroom had the scent for a while.

After thoroughly rinsing, I used the conditioner. Now the conditioner has a luxurious feel to it. The scent is also great, but it doesn't really have a strong scent like the shampoo. For intensive repair, it is directed that you leave it in for 2-5 minutes then rinse.

I left mine in for about 3 minutes and when I rinsed, my hair felt so smooth and manageable.

When I combed through my hair, I noticed that there was hardly any breakage because the shampoo and conditioner already removed the tangles in my hair. Usually, I would fight with my comb trying to get rid of the tangles.

After styling and I even used a straightener, my hair had a shine like no other! It was smooth, with no possible damage, it was silky and soft and it smelt great!

I cannot wait to get my hands on a full size! They come in tubes instead of bottles which is quite different. The samples I got were 50ml tubes of each.

Move over Gliss, cos you have a new rival on the market!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 11, 2013
Forgot to mention that you can purchase it at any clicks store. They sell the entire John Frieda range.
A
Arthz
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply