JFFE-Forever-Smooth-Shampoo.jpg
Shampoo March 30, 2017 254
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Shampoo
(Updated: April 21, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Shampoo was the first product in the John Frieda range that I've ever tried and to be honest, I wasn't as amazed as I thought I would be but it wasn't terrible either! Here's my thoughts on it:

Pro's:
The packaging is absolutely gorgeous and you can tell its a profession product!
It has a fresh and captivating smell that isn't overwhelming
It creates a lovely thick lather which I love!
It left my hair feeling very soft

Con's:
After using the shampoo and the conditioner and blow drying my hair it was even more frizzier than it was before using this product! Which defeats the whole purpose of the product, doesn't it?

I have been using it for 2 weeks now - washing my hair every 3 days and each time I tried a different routine. I found it was most effective when I used the 3 day straightening spray before drying or straightening my hair.

I would never use the shampoo and conditioner by its self knowing its effect on my hair but that's not to say that everyone will have the same experience as me. My hair is generally wavy and its colour treated so it is quite damaged which could explain the outcome I had.

All in all, I would still buy this along with the other products which I use to complete my routine. You can see the huge difference with overall frizz in my before and after images below

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
PJ
Top 500 Reviewer 32 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply