4.6 32 0.5
John Frieda brilliant brunette visibly deeper shampoo and conditioner
(Updated: November 08, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi Beauty bulletin Fam!

I received the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette visibly deeper shampoo and conditioner about two weeks ago . When I receieved it i was impressed with the packaging, felt luxurious, it had a black matte finish at the top and a shimmery bronze look at the bottom. It smells like flowers , I have never used any products from the John Frieda line so this is a first for me.

Overall packaging is pretty! I only got three washes out so far since i received it , so far the results are fairly good. After the first wash i didnt see much difference the only thing i noticed was how soft my hair was.. i used about a tablespoon of shampoo because i have long thick hair and i used about a teaspoon of conditioner ..I do feel alittle goes a long way with the shampoo, the shampoo makes alot of foam so if you have thin hair u only need a tiny bit. I washed my hair the second time and i could see some difference , my hair looked darker in colour and richer which was the main benefit of this product.

I would say this product would differ for every person. Personally for me it did make my hair darker however my hair did feel dry before and after blowing out , it could just be because I have really curly hair naturally..i dont know but i did use a heat protectant before blowing. I felt i didnt have alot of moisture in my hair so I reached for my Argan oil to finish the look.

I wish I had used this product for longer to give a full on review on it, I have only had 3 washes out so far so I feel its too early to say what the benefits are but I will use it finish and do a part 2 review and give my final opinion but for right now im still trying it out.

So far I can tell you that it DOES give you a deeper tone to your hair , it makes your hair soft and it smells good too.

These do retail for R110 each so If you love indulging and you are a quality over quantity kind of girl then this you would totally go for. If you are someone that is frugal then this wont wont be something you will reach for. I will recommend this duo to woman that has dull hair that wants a vibrant deeper natural colour tint to their hair the this you should definately try.

You would save money in going to a salon to do touch ups to your hair, I feel this does make your hair look richer and darker.

I would replace my normal conditioner with this colour depositing treatment. The unique blend of cool tones and hair smoothing technology even out faded colour, and leaves my hair looking deeper, darker, richer and highly reflective.

Its a revolutionary at home hair colour solution and it is safe for use on natural or colour-treated hair and for use on highlights & lowlights

TO get the full affect start with Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Colour Deepening Shampoo. I leave it on for 5mins before rinsing.
Then massage a generous amount if needed of the conditioner evenly through the lengths of your wet hair, comb through, leaving on for 5 minutes, and then rinse well.
For deeper colour, leave on for up to 10 minutes before rinsing.
You will def see a difference if you use this consistantly.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Quick review on John Frieda brilluant brunette shampoo and conditionermp4
K
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply