Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 14 0.5
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter Shampoo & Conditioner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Over the past week I’ve been using a fabulous new shampoo and conditioner from John Frieda’s new product, the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter Shampoo & Conditioner (250ml). If you’d like to hear more about my experience, here is my review:

The ends of my hair usually suffer from being very dry and brittle, since using this shampoo and conditioner there has been an over al change in the general feel of my hair. It feels much softer, its still slightly dry but definitely not as dry as before applying the product.

The product I received works towards lightening your hair colour. Since using it have I have noticed a big difference in the colour of my hair. Its only really noticeable in the sunlight or in person. From root to tip it seems to have lightened my entire head by a shade. Its not harsh at all nor is it too obvious. It looks very natural. That being said, , my hair is multiple different colours from dye etc etc and it still managed to lighten through it all which is pretty impressive!

I have extremely unpredictable and unruly hair. One day it would be frizzy, puffy and wavy and the next its straight and sleek. There is literally no in-between! Since using this product I haven’t found it to help with manageability at all. I’ve found this with almost any product I use in my hair so its no surprise. If anything, the fact that it makes my hair softer makes it more difficult to keep up in a ponytail without it falling out (my hair is very fine).

I’ve been using this product for over a week and I’ve washed my hair every second night, about 3 - 4 washes.

It’s not too different to what my hair usually looks like. For me, the effect is more notable on how my hair feels versus how my hair looks.

I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to gradually lighten their hair but keeping it very natal. The overall smell makes you feel like you just stepped out of a salon. The affect it has had on my hair in such a short duration of time is great and I’m sure after longer use it would be even better!

I am definitely going to purchase this product again, I’ve become attached! Those gradual lightened locks will be great for the summer season coming up. Its such an effortless way to keep your hair looking amazing this December.

With each product costing R110 each, I think it is great value for money! Your hair is constantly going through a change without having to keep on paying to go to the salon. Especially if you have very long hair, like mine, its a much cheaper route to take for a little change!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
After
Before
J
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
November 10, 2016