4.3 14 0.5
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette- Visibly Brighter Shampoo and Conditioner
(Updated: November 08, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi Beautiful Ladies.

I'm Jet'aime from UntamedMuseBlog and #meandjohnfrieda have had quite the interesting journey this past week thanks to @beauty_bulletin.

Upon arriving home Monday afternoon, I noticed my package had finally arrived. Naturally, I ripped it open to what was the most pleasant smell I had smelt in a while. Since I had already washed my hair that day I decided to try it first thing in the morning.

The next morning I examined the product before putting it to use. The texture is a runny consistency, and the colour is kind of gold-green (which i found quite interesting). The smell IS AMAZING, I would say it smells like perfume. I normally use sulfate-free shampoo which does not have much of a smell so this was a nice change.

After the first wash on Tuesday I could already notice a difference in my hair. I had my hair ombre'd two months ago and have not been maintaining it, so this product really brought my hair back to life! I always brush my hair before I wash it so I had no problems in combing it after the wash, it wasn't full of tangles or stringy. My hair was left feeling soft and smelling lovely.

I washed my hair about 2 more times after Tuesday and I have noticed that some of my golden tones have lightened to the point that it looks blonde, and I love it as I wanted to lighten my hair after having it done. I am very impressed by this since this product is both peroxide and ammonia free.

The Shampoo and Conditioner retail for R110.00 each which is not bad for a product which does the job of cleaning and lightening. If you are looking for a product to gradually lighten your hair without having to pay a small fortune at salons, i would definitely suggest trying this product first for a natural golden look.

I hope this helps you in deciding if this product is for you or not.

Lots of love
xx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
U
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply