Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 14 0.5
John Frieda Visibly Brighter Shampoo and Conditioner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

#MeAndJohnFrieda - this past week I was excited to treat my hair to the NEW John Frieda Visibly Brighter Shampoo and Conditioner. Thank you @beauty_bulletin!

As soon as my package arrived on Monday morning I tore it open and put these amazing products to the test! I used the shampoo and conditioner a total of four times since, and my hair already looked instantly brighter after the FIRST wash. Impressive right?

I found that one of the cons were; even though my hair looked great the texture was a bit more rough and scratchy and my hair was much more difficult to manage, I had way more knots then usual - however that was instantly fixed after the second and third wash. I opted to leave in the shampoo and conditioner both, longer then usual so that the product can deeply seep into my hair, and problem solved - my hair felt softer and smoother after the 1st try of doing this!

My hair does look much more livelier compared to my usual look which is definitely a pro! Also it smells so good.

I love the immediate results that these products provided, and this is definitely something I would purchase again. If your hair is looking dull or in need of some life support - this is what you need to get that OOMPH and I would highly recommend it to anyone as the results speak for themselves .

The 250ml tubes retail for R110ea - this may seem a bit pricey however it's completely worth it! If you don't want to splurge on the exorbitant hair salon fees, but still want to get that lighter summer hair you've been longing for then this is for you!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
NA
Top 500 Reviewer 26 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply