Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 14 0.5
#meandjohnfrieda
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi Fellow beauties. My name is Zelna Harman and I’m 40 years old.
I was lucky enough to be selected to trial the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter shampoo & conditioner.
My hair looks and feels visibly softer, and has extra body and bounce, overall appearing healthier and seems less frizzy.
My hair is easier to manage, and I have noticed my hair having less tangles. I have used the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter shampoo & conditioner since last week (3 times) and have fallen in love with the John Frieda range again. The first time I came across the John Frieda range was during my stay in Scotland about 12 years ago. I used to love the Frizz Ease, as the weather there is wet, with your hair ending up looking rather frizzy. On my return I came back with the Frizz ease range, sparingly using it as you could not get it in South Africa at the time.
I will definitely recommend this range of products and the range is definitely value for money. A must try fellow beauties.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
John Frieda .jpg
20161108_192757_1.mp4
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
November 17, 2016
I simply cannot get enough of my John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter shampoo & conditioner. Love my hair #fullofbounce; #beautifulhair; #brilliantshine.#meandjohnfrieda; #beautybulletin
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply