Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 14 0.5
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've been looking for a shampoo that could specifically cater to my hair colour needs for quite a while. I was a bit skeptical though because I did not know if colour specific shampoos were a waste of money which is why I was so ecstatic when I found out that I would be sent this shampoo.

The first thing I noticed about this product was that it looked like liquid gold. It smelled amazing and I could not wait to actually apply this onto my hair.

The scientist in me decided that I would not let any other product touch my hair other than this shampoo and conditioner. The first time I washed my hair, I was quite surprised by how soft my hair felt. I decided to leave it to air dry and my ends,which are always brittle, felt softer and my hair seemed to have less knots. When I washed my hair the next day, I marvelled at how soft and sleek it looked. I have curly hair and my hair always looked dry and frizzy when I let it air dry but this was no problem for me after I washed it. I also noticed how little product I used because I have very long hair and I tend to breeze through shampoo and conditioner but it seemed that I was using less with every wash.
My third and final wash finally saw me styling my hair. I was very impressed because it took way faster to dry my hair. Also my hair looked so sleek and straight that I struggled to decide if I even needed to straighten it. I loved how soft and silky my hair felt and spent hours just touching my hair.

I used this shampoo three times and after the third time, I could definitely see a difference in colour. My hair was more manageable as it was softer and shinier and I had less tangles so I could easily brush through it. My hair was shiny and glowy and it felt really silky. It definitely looks healthier than it did before I washed it with the shampoo. I would definitely purchase this shampoo again. I don't think I'd ever go without it to be honest. I think I've found a holy grail item. The shampoo is definitely value for money as it has the girl they used to call rapunzel
using as little product as possible!

Over all this is a win!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
#meandjohnfrieda
A
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply