fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 15 0.5
John Frieda Liquid Shine Illuminating Shampoo and Conditioner - Brunette
Firstly, many thanks for selecting me to review this product.
The first thing I noticed was the beautiful packaging and shape. This makes it so much easier for packing into my vanity bag when I travel as they take up so little space.
Not having the best eyesight in the world, it is nice to be able to read clearly, once in the shower, which is the shampoo and which is the conditioner. That might sound crazy to people with good eyesight but identically packaged shampoo's and conditioner's with small lettering become a real pain when you cannot see. I like an orderly and pretty bathroom and don't need to hide this pretty, silver duo in the cupboard :-)
The smell of the shampoo is delicious and keeps my hair smelling lovely until the next wash. I often find myself pulling my hair over my nose just to get a whiff. It has I nice silky feel to it when I wash my hair and the conditioner works some kind of magic in immediately detangling and smoothing.
I have a lot of long brown hair which I used to wash every day. Since using this product my hair is still squeaky clean and shiny on the second day. That's a huge 'win' in my busy life.
I am definitely changing to this product permanently. The previous product I used was good but was becoming unaffordable and could only be purchased in Salons.
I am not one to rave and gush over something that I truly don't this is great. This product is truly superb and I will continue to always use it. I highly recommend you give it a try.
C
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply