Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 7 0.5
Short Hair Needs Love Too!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Using the John Frieda Sheer Blonde system for just over a month has taught me that short hair needs love too.

I bleach my own hair and keep it very short, because I know that I can’t achieve healthy hair by processing my hair so harshly. But after seeing the difference, even on short hair that the Sheer Blonde system made on my hair I see now that I can achieve healthy, short and blonde hair with the right amount of care.

I used the shampoo and conditioner (R115.95) often, and I love how my colour was maintained throughout. I usually process my hair to achieve an almost perfect platinum, that tends to fade with time and regrowth. But even with regrowth, John Frieda kept my blonde toned the way I intended it.

My favourite product is the Hi-Impact Vibrancy restoring deep conditioner (R115.95), it helped with the grassy feeling over-processed hair tends to have. I didn’t make use of the Oil Elixir (R149) as it is most effective as a heat styling serum and I do not use heat at all.

The prices are reasonable for me and my length because it lasts long even with frequent use, but if you’re looking to save a little money don’t compromise on the deep conditioner and the shampoo, these were absolutely essential for maintaining my colour and health.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
S
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply