Review Detail

4.0 2 0.5
Fragrances November 11, 2013 619
OK
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The creator of our beloved heels and accessories has just released a limited edition fragrance edition. I don’t know about you but I find it so alluring to tell people I am “wearing” Jimmy Choo and that is what I absolutely love about designer fragrances. It has the exact name as the one released last year in the fuchsia bottle and is smells exactly the same just the price has dropped slightly and the bottle is a coral shade. If you are wondering what the difference is from the original EDP you can still pick up similar notes but the exotic is more fruity.

Jimmy choo's iconic signature python skin used on their accessories and shoes, is featured on the box to display and reflect the perfumes luxurious and exotic scent. Jimmy Choo Exotic Eau de Toilette represents the ultimate in rarefied luxury. Created for a strong, but playful woman who is free-spirited and confident in her style. This perfume is for the exuberant character gal, who sparkles with her mischievous and sexy personality. The intense coral flanker shaped bottle symbolises a glamorous and expensive lifestyle of a playful and strong woman.

It can classified as a fruity floral but I pick up the fruity more intensely than the floral notes.
Top notes include black current sorbet and pink grapefruit.
Middle notes feature tiger orchid, exotic passion flower and floral notes.
Base notes are patchouli and tart raspberry.

Once spritzing this fragrance on you'll be certain that you will be smelling great for hours without having to re apply. The scent will start out magnetically strong and then fade into a soft intoxicating sexy fragrance.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply