fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.9 17 0.5
Body Moisturizers December 14, 2013 1752
I remember this product from early teenage years; it was known at the best moisturiser around because of its rich camphor smell, affordable price and its lasted very long.
Its an old favourite in my family and I still love the camphor smell although it can become a bit overwhelming sometimes lol
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
April 25, 2013
Talk about the smell, yeah dat really puts me off this product. If it doesn't smell good no can do. I remember my brother used it and it did good for him with his eczema. He adored Camphor! If only it smelled differently.
C
Cherry-Lee
June 05, 2013
I love this product, every time I see it I cannot help but smile because of the happy childhood memories it envokes. I still love it today because it hasn't change anything about it. I love the fresh scent of camphor, the consistance of the cream and how easy it glides onto the skin without leaving me oily!
M
Mpofu
June 05, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

I love this product, every time I see it I cannot help but smile because of the happy childhood memories it evokes. I still love it today because it hasn't change anything about it. I love the fresh scent of camphor, the consistence of the cream and how easy it glides onto the skin without leaving me oily!
M
Mpofu
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply