Review Detail

4.5 2 0.5
Fragrances August 26, 2013 814
Incandessence by Avon
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Launching in Campaign 10, I was lucky enough to get my hands on the limited edition Splash bottle which comes in a 50ml.

*Apologies guys, my camera on my Blackberry went bust, so I can't take a pic of it, but the bottle is oval in shape with a matte gold top - as I mentioned in my review, very very plain, but don't let the appearance fool you!

In all honesty, the bottle is very plain, so by visual appearance alone you would not expect much from this fragrance. I purchased it based on the Note make up, as I usually know what I tend to go for, that being said, I still did not know whether or not I would like it.

When I receive I was not disappointed. The smell is amazing to say the least! It has a beautiful sensual floral aroma, some might think it a common scent, but this mixed with my skins scent, it turns into something quite unique! It's one of those fragrances that is only obvious when standing quite close to someone, which makes it an intimate fragrance in my opinion.

It's an EDP, so it's meant to last long, I find that I have an average wear of about 6-7 hours before it begins to fade.

As with most Avon fragrances, really good value for money!! I will definitely repurchase this.
SC
Top 50 Reviewer 280 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply