Review Detail

4.8 4 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes May 09, 2012 526
Himalaya Herbals - Purifying Neem Facial Wash
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've had these random breakouts and black/white heads which I hate so much. I needed something which was cleansing and purifying. But what is Neem you might wonder it is a tree which has a variety of beneficial properties mainly anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory which are two properties which I look for in most cleansing products. The other natural herb/spice which is used is Tumeric it to has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory both the herbs used help reduce redness, and disinfect the skin which combats acne.

The first part of any skin care routine is cleansing so I am always on the look out for a good face wash, the Neem wash has a thick gel texture which helps with the amount of product you use. I would use a pea size amount which immediately foams once you start massaging onto your face. My skin feels refreshed and so clean once rinsing and cleansing,

The Neem range is great for Acne prone skin because of the anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which are much needed properties for acne prone skin, it is great for a daily face wash for all skin types. Himalaya Herbals can be bought online or get them at Clicks stores nationwide.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. MinenhLe

Where is Beaty Bulletin

Leave a Reply