Review Detail

4.6 7 0.5
Treatments, Masks December 05, 2014 338
pleasantly surprised
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought this range as i was looking for an alternative to sulfate free professional hair care products.
First up it smells absolutely divine;secondly for R49.95 it may seem pricey for a small quantity but in terms of protecting;softening;smoothing and adding shine its first class.
I also bought the HASK smoothing shampoo and conditioner when i bought this oil.They cost me R115.95 each from clicks for 355ml bottle which is brown n somehow just looks classy n expensive.
I bought this because its free of sulfates;parabens;phthlates;gluten alcohol and artificial colours.
Comparably this line is so much cheaper than salon sulfate free shampoos which are recommended after a keratin treatment.
This particular shampoo is ideal for damaged over processed hair.it is infused with hydrolysed keratin and cleanses gently with minimal lathering to leave hair soft n shiny.
Follow up with conditioner from the same range and not only are you completely wowed by the fragrance which leaves hair smelling heavenly but hair is radiant light feeling and glossy post blow dry.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply