Review Detail

5.0 7 0.5
Hot
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers May 08, 2012 269
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

GlamBox is by far my fave of the beauty subscriptions. The packaging is gorgeous and I'm never disappointed. In the 8 months that I've been subscribed to Glambox I haven't needed to purchase any skin care products for myself cause almost every month we receive full size face creams or eye creams.

I don't think a month has passed where the box has exceeded the R100 you pay for it. I've gotten to try lots of products that I wouldn't normally be able to afford and also lots of beauty staples which I normally buy for myself and use on a daily basis. This helps a girl like me whose on a budget. I feel they offer a nice range of products and always try and pop a makeup/nail item in every other box. But overall a nice mix of body care, skin care and hair care.

Glambox also put a range of different priced items in so sometimes you'll get a very affordable face cream which is fantastic cause if you end up loving it you can easily go and repurchase it. Then other now and again you'll get a super expensive sample of something you can treat yourself with. They are also super friendly and helpful and even when they get flak on their facebook page they always remain professional.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 09, 2012
* I don't think a month has passed where the box hasn't exceeded the R100 you pay for it
C
csj16
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply