Review Detail

4.6 21 0.5
Fragrances January 14, 2014 440
Giorgio Armani Si
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail.

Notes:
Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood.

Style:
Graceful. Modern. Unconventional. By Sephora

This perfume is class in a bottle! When I first saw the bottle I wasn't immediately attracted to it. However when I opened and inhaled this heavenly scent I was sold!

This fragrance speaks of femininity, strength, a woman that has it all. I think they made no mistake in chosing Cate Blanchett as the fragrance's face. I think she is a brilliant actress and embodies the characteristics a Si women should have.

It is mainly a floral, however with a woody tone to it. So it smells expensive.

I am dreaming with a bottle of my own. As most of Giorgio Armani fragrances Si is on the expensive side. The 30 ml EDP bottle is costing around R 860. So I have a bit of saving to do before I can get my hands on a bottle of own. But last week's issue of Elle and Glamour Magazine had a sample of it.

I am so in love with this fragrance!
cate blachne si.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 28, 2015
Amazing review. If I wasn't convinced before reading this review that I NEED this perfume, I am now! Cannot wait to get my hands on this :)
B
bhayla
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply