Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.4 18 0.5
Styling Products October 10, 2012 757
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am so religious in using this each and every single time I apply any sort of heat to my hair whether it is a hair dryer, curling iron or hair staightner. I am a firm believer that you should use the best on your hair as it is one of your best assets and should be looked after.
First off, black is always such a poweful colour when it comes to any form of beauty product, it catches your eye immediately and the gold on the bottle makes it look so sleek and sexy. No need to spray a lot on your hair, a couple sprays over the areas of your hair is fine....the smell of course will tempt you to keep spraying but you don't want to overspray. The smell reminds me of a clean baby, like powder and flowers.....gorgeous. The product is also very affordable given the fact that you don't use much so it does last
I would definately suggest giving it a try, it leaves your hair with such an incredible shine and oh so soft.
My secret......I use it even on days when I don't use any form of heat for my hair just because of the smell and feel :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply