Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 9 0.5
Styling Tools April 20, 2011 653
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My friend went out and bought this straightener as soon as it came out and to be honest,i couldnt wait to go visit her so that i could use this amazing straightener lol! My first ever experience with GHD was when i went to a very fancy salon to get my hair done and i was blown away(excuse the pun lol), it was the first time i had ever straightened my hair and i was absolutely thrilled with how it came out! Ever since then i have ALWAYS dreamed of having my very own GHD but unfortunately i havnt been able to afford one as i am just a student. I have tried the cheaper brands but NOTHING, and i mean NOTHING, comes close to the pin-straight, glossy, healthy looking and shiny affect the GHD straightener has on my hair, not to mention how it makes my hair straight in just seconds! I often find myself looking through the different themed straighteners and choosing which one i like best, i really love that there is a straightener for every style and every taste. The bags and accessories that come with a GHD make the deal that much sweeter and i really really really would LOVE the opportunity to call any GHD my own one day
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply