ghd eclipse .png
Styling Tools May 21, 2013 507
GHD ECLIPSE BLISS
(Updated: July 07, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I had my review yesterday and it was sheer bliss. Today everybody at work is asking me why I look so different and beautifull...im feeling amazing. I took my husband with me to be my photographer, but when it all started he was nowhere to be found...lol, but we had to proceed. I went to partners hair design in somerset mall and I was assisted by Chirleen. I was 30 minutes late for my appointment with her , but she was very understanding and helped me regardless. I had a wonderfull wash, scalp massage, then my hair was blow dried...she did not burn my scalp once! Then she proceeded to flat iron my hair with the GHD ECLIPSE, all the while explaining to me how it works. My hair looks and feels so thin, soft and straight, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Thank you for choosing me to do the review, I would do it over and over again. For someone that has ethnic hair, I now know that I can have beautifull, soft and shiny hair with GHD ECLIPSE. Thank You Beauty Bulletin and Ghd Eclipse aswell as Partners Hair Design for making me feel so special for a day:-)
V
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply