Styling Tools May 21, 2013 507
GHD Eclipse Review
(Updated: July 07, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi all!

I was one of the lucky ladies who got to review the new GHD Eclipse, this truly was an amazing experience!

When I got to Tosca hair in Durbanville I was greeted by the friendly staff and we began immediately! I was a bit worried I must admit, with my thick, dry frizzy unruly hair nothing usually helps, well let me tell you, the end results was so surprising, in a good way :-)

She started explaining everything about the new GHD Eclipse and I found it very interesting because I had never used a GHD before, I still struggle with my plain straighter I received 6 years ago on my birthday! The GHD Eclipse is so stylish and elegant and so easy to use, it basically heats up in a matter of seconds then lets you know with a beep that its ready to use!

She straighten my hair like I’ve never seen it before, one stroke and its straight, my hair looked normal, alive and much more healthier, I could not believe my eyes, there's no frizz at all left, so she explained that the GHD takes out all the unnecessary moisture in your hair so that when you’re in humid/moist weather it won’t frizz because then it takes up the moist the GHD took out and basically even out without frizzing or curling!

The New GHD Eclipse also comes with its heat resistant mat so you can put it on there while busy and it won’t burn, this is so nice for us who using it at home and always have to put it on something.

This is truly the most amazing GHD I’ve ever seen and used, it’s highly recommendable, it has done wonders for my hair, it will for you too no matter what your bad hair day looks like, with this GHD you will never and I mean never have another bad hair day again!

Look at my photos; you'll be amazed just like I was :-)
R
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 13, 2013
Wow you hair looks amazing,time & time again GHD Eclipse gives amazing results.
Great Review on the GHD,sure you must be so loving your hair right now
Lovely Results......
NK
Nancy Katy
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply