ghd eclipse .png
Styling Tools May 21, 2013 507
One of the winners of the GHD Eclipse Experience
(Updated: July 07, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I had the most amazing time going to Tosca Hair Salon in Tygervalley Shopping Centre. Was greeted by a friendly receptionist, met with Davrelyne, the hairdresser. She sat down with me and had a chat of what i wanted do do with my hair. She was so lovely and understanding and knew exactly what i wanted as an end result. Had a seat at the basin and the lady who washed my hair gave me this wonderful head and neck massage. After making me feel so relaxed it was back to Davrelyne who started working her magic. She blowdried my hair with a thick brush first, put some GHD treatment on my hair and proceeded to work her miracle on my hair. She showed me step by step how easy it is to use the GHD Eclipse and get the Hair Salon look. It was amazing. In no time she had transformed my hair from "Out of control" to sleek and beautiful. My hair was straight, shiny, and still had body. Unlike other hairstraightners i have used, this did not burn my scalp or my hair, no damage at all. This product is a must have for every woman who has the same problem as I have. A good investment. Definately worth buying.

Thank you so much for giving me this experience and making me look beautiful.
J
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply